Cynosure is a leading developer and manufacturer of a broad array of light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems that is used at Radiant Touch Laser Center. Cynosure products are used to provide a diverse range of treatment applications such as hair removal, skin revitalization and scar reduction, as well as the treatment of vascular lesions. Cynosure products are used for the following:
- Body Conturing
- Even with diet and exercise, many people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. Body contouring is able to target these areas- helping patients achieve their desired shape.Body contouring treatments delivers positive outcomes and little to no patient downtime, as compared to traditional liposuction and other surgically invasive procedures. It also allows surgeons to provide aesthetic offerings across a wide range of patient types.Currently, Cynosure’s SculpSure®, SmartLipo Triplex™ and PrecisionTx™ are the market leaders in non-invasive and minimally invasive laser body contouring.
- Cellulite Treatment
- Unlike other treatments that treat cellulite from the outside-in, minimally invasive procedures treat the structural defects that cause the appearance of cellulite. Examples include: mesotherapy, subcision, and the unique laser platform, Cellulaze.Cellulaze is the only one-time, minimally invasive laser treatment with proven clinical data showing long lasting results up to 3 years.1 Its side-firing fiber treats the leading structural causes of the appearance of cellulite.
- Using the principle of selective photothermolysis, light-based treatment targets different chromophores in the skin. Chromophores selectively absorb the laser or light energy as heat and yield the desired response.These optimal wavelengths of light clear pigmented lesions by targeting melanin. The damaged pigmented lesions are then cleared by the body. They undergo a mild desquamation and slough off, removing the appearance of the lesion from the skin.
- Skin Revitalization
- With a unique combination of leading-edge technologies, our skin revitalization light-based treatments target all three layers of photodamaged tissue, epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity.
- Surgical & Acne Scars
- Unlike surgery, laser scar treatment uses short pulses of micro-fine laser light to reach deeply into the skin’s sub-layers, treating the support structure. Then the body’s natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin—the crucial building blocks of normal-looking skin. It’s a fast and simple procedure that’s easy to tolerate and requires little-to-no downtime.
- Tattoo Removal
- Laser technology has made it possible to remove unwanted tattoos via a faster and safer method that ever before. No longer will patients need to consider skin-damaging treatments such as acid removal, excision, and dermabrasion. Today’s aesthetic lasers offer a proven alternative for safer and more effective ink removal. Lasers remove the ink by targeting ink’s pigment with a high intensity light beam causing it break up into smaller molecules. The ink is then absorbed by the natural bodily processes, fading the tattoo until it is no longer visible.